Merrin & Cranston’s portfolio of projects is extensive. The list below provides a sample of key projects completed or currently in progress.
Warwick Integrated Community Project Churches Of Christ QLD
This project has transformed an existing Retirement Village into an Integrated Community that is welcoming for people of all ages. While providing a variety of housing options for people in their senior years, the development also takes in the easterly panoramic views of the Scenic Rim Ranges. The provision of a central Community Centre and Support Facilities allows for access to 24/7 nurse care, community care services, local church gatherings, café, playground, auditorium, activity rooms, salon, and welcome lounge featuring a fireplace and cinema facilities inviting local community groups, staff and on-site residents to be part of the integrated community lifestyle set in a contemporary rural themed vernacular.
Azure Blue Carina Blue Care Carina, QLD
This master planned greenfield site integrates residential aged care, retirement living and community health services within a suburban bushland environment.
The project consists of:
- 128 bed residential care facility with 32 bed clusters and a 16 bed memory support unit.
- 98 high quality independent living units in apartment, semi-attached unit and villa formats.
- Community health services including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry, speech therapy and continence services.
- Recreational nature-walk through remnant bushland.
Marcus Loane House Anglican Retirement Villages Warriewood, NSW
This project integrates residential aged care onto a master planned retirement living site, and consists of:
- New 119 bed residential aged care facility, three storey concrete frame construction.
- Includes two commercial cook/chill receiving kitchens, commercial laundry, basement secure carpark and loading dock (below water table and flood level), ground floor resident services including Chapel, activities, salon, physio, health consulting rooms, reception and staff administration facilities.
- Seven 17 resident household clusters paired as a 34 resident staffing unit.
- Five clusters suit secure special care (dementia).
Fairfield Waters Aged Care Development Carinity Idalia, QLD
The aged care development of Fairfield Waters for Carinity (formerly Queensland Baptist Care) includes:
1-3 storey 96 bed aged care and resident service facilities.
65 single storey independent living units.
Community pavilion and recreation facilities.
A commercial kitchen and cafeteria